Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thankful Heart.....

November 10, 2009: I am thankful for my wonderful friends! I have been so blessed to have so many wonderful friends surrounding me. So many times it is easy to bemoan the fact that they are spread out all across the country and that the fun days of living in the same town or going to the same college are over. Even though all my friends live so spread out, I am thankful for the sweet phone conversations and weekend trips to visit them.

The best bridesmaids a girl could ask for! Allison, Kristen, Laura, MaryClaire, Hannah, Alison, Laura



Wonderful high school Bible study girls: Lindsay, Lindsey, Jennifer, Sarah



Delightful college roommates Junior year: Laura, Alison and Courtney



Crazy roommates Senior year: Brittany, Abbey, Meredith



Summer 2004 Wild Woods - best summer working at camp! Emily and I

No comments: