Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanks

Friday, November 20: I am thankful for flowers. Nathan is kind enough to bring me flowers at least twice a month and they most definitely brighten up the apartment.

Saturday, November 21: I am thankful for Shutterfly photo books. I loooooove getting to take our pictures and put them in these fun and creative albums. We have decided to make one every year to recap what we have done and then we might make one or two throughout the year if we have big trips or events. So far we have one for 2008, Paris and London.

Sunday, November 22: I am thankful for Real Simple magazine. This is by far my favorite magazine. Whenever it comes in the mail, Nathan knows he will lose me for the next two hours or so. Their creative solutions to organizing different areas of the home always inspire me and they always have really fun recipes to try out as well. Amazing.

Monday, November 23: I am thankful for Netflix. It's more than just movies coming in the mail - we have recently started using their feature that allows you to stream movies to your computer. Nathan got a cable that that hooks up our laptop to the TV so we can watch fabulous movies and TV show whenever we want. It's great!

No comments: